Diverse visual elements that represent a brand, namely its font, colours, graphics, logos, form a powerful medium to communicate the genesis, story and position of any brand. If we consider the top 10 or top 20 global brands, we could invariably be able to recognize them, even by just their visual representation. And as an Allcargo Company, Gati-KWE’s new visual representation denotes its success, progress and journey to sustainable growth in the near future.
With over 30 years of experience, Gati has been one of the premier express distribution companies and India and is a force to reckon with in the logistics sector. Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (Gati-KWE) is a Joint Venture between Gati and Kintetsu World Express (KWE), Japan, where KWE holds 30% stake in Gati-KWE and Gati holds the remaining 70%.
Turning the page onto a new look
Riding the new wave of transformation and becoming part of the larger Allcargo family, Gati-KWE is now faster, more robust and very tech-savvy. And going forward, this will reflect in its processes and operations as also in the way the organization represents itself.
So what does this new representation comprise of?
- The Gati-KWE logo that showcases the organization’s strengths and expertise as well as the entity through which it conducts majority of its business.
- The tagline – Ingenuity in Motion – that indicates an innovative approach, unstoppable spirit and end-to-end solutions across the logistics spectrum.
- A visual graphic with an infinity symbol that denotes an approach to stop at nothing when it comes to offering innovative supply chain solutions, in India and across the globe.
“We look forward to growing into this new, vibrant look. While this is definitely not a change in our identity, it is more like a new way to showcase ourselves, considering we are ready and raring to go in terms of bold ambitions and excellent customer experiences”, says Bala Aghoramurthy, Deputy Managing Director, Gati-KWE.
Combining strengths for limitless possibilities
Together, the Gati-KWE and Allcargo brands stand for a number of strengths and characteristics that create a unique set of advantages for customers.
- An unmatched network that covers every corner of India and spans more than 180 countries across the globe.
- Experience and expertise in end-to-end integrated services for both, land-side and ocean-side logistics.
- Relentless focus on customer-centric, customized solutions that exceed expectations and delight customers.
- Allcargo’s sustainable business growth driven by a futuristic perspective to innovate, reinvent and lead the digital transformation.
- KWE’s innovation, quality, continuous improvement, global network and respect for human values, environment and society.
Continued commitment to excellence
Even as Gati-KWE adopts a new way to showcase itself, the core values remain intact. In adherence to its Vision, Mission and Values, the organization remains committed to create logistics magic with ingenuity and do business with a purpose.
A focus on customer centricity and intent to emerge as frontrunners in the logistics industry’s digital transformation does and will continue to be the driving forces behind Gati-KWE’s business and strategic decisions.